Analytics
5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

How can I tell the reasons of Drop-Offs on mobile devices?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My client has asked me to prepare a report which talks about the reasons of drop-offs (Specially in terms of User Experience) on mobile devices for top 10 pages accessed through a mobile device. 

So, basically, we are trying to evaluate ways to optimize conversions on mobile devices. From the 'Behavior flow', I can get a glance of where people are dropping off. But, is there a way to show a comprehensive report of the same?

Thanks,

Gunjan

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Gunjan P,

You can create multiple sequence segments by defining the user flows that your client expect their mobile users to follow and analyze where is the drop is. Also, you should take a look a the device model report to focus on most used models and the one has high bounce rates or no goal completions. It is possible that your client's website is not optimized for specific device models

If there are google analytics events key features of those pages that should leads users to convert. So, you check if users are really engaging with them.

Additionally, when the topic is conversion optimization, it is better to support google analytics with other qualitative analysis tools like heatmaps etc. You should have an idea about scroll rate and engagement with above the fold elements.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks a lot @Güney K

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

You're welcome! Happy to help @Gunjan P