Analytics
1.7K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

How can I see traffic for just one page on my site?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I look after a local cricket association's web site. I post news article to this site and I also post them on Facebook. I've implemented Google Analytics and I'd like to compare whether the article had more views on the web site or Facebook. But I can't work out how to see how many views there have been for a single page in Google Analytics. I would have thought this would be simple bread and butter stuff, but it's not. Can anyone please advise. If it helps, the particular URL in question is http://manlyjuniorcricket.nsw.cricket.com.au/pageitem.aspx?id=130758&id2=1&eID=2953&entityID=2953

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can I see traffic for just one page on my site?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

You can find the details for a specific page in Behavior -> Site Content -> All Pages. Do a search for your page by putting /pageitem.aspx?id=130758&id2=1&eID=2953&entityID=2953 to the search field above the table. The stats for the page should appear. Hope this helps.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital