Analytics
4.2K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

How can I see traffic for just one page on my site?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I look after a local cricket association's web site. I post news article to this site and I also post them on Facebook. I've implemented Google Analytics and I'd like to compare whether the article had more views on the web site or Facebook. But I can't work out how to see how many views there have been for a single page in Google Analytics. I would have thought this would be simple bread and butter stuff, but it's not. Can anyone please advise. If it helps, the particular URL in question is http://manlyjuniorcricket.nsw.cricket.com.au/pageitem.aspx?id=130758&id2=1&eID=2953&entityID=2953

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can I see traffic for just one page on my site?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

You can find the details for a specific page in Behavior -> Site Content -> All Pages. Do a search for your page by putting /pageitem.aspx?id=130758&id2=1&eID=2953&entityID=2953 to the search field above the table. The stats for the page should appear. Hope this helps.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital