Analytics
1.7K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

How can I receive monthly reports?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need to receive monthly pdf reports of a specific page on my email, I received some time ago, but since the end of last year I'm not receiving. Does anyone know how I can configure this task in google analytics?
I thank you for your attention.

P.S.: I'm begginer on Google Analytics.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hygor C
June 2016

Re: How can I receive monthly reports?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hygor bring up the report that you want to be sent to you in GA, then just under the title of that report you will see the word email, click the word email enter the To (your email address), choose the format of the attachment (in your case PDF), choose your frequency (montly in your case) click on advanced options by default it only sends the report for 6 months change it to the number of months you wish to receive the report (maximum is 12 months) and hit send.

How can I receive monthly reports?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

There was no email link under the report title. Is there another way to start the monthly reports?

Also, is it possible to get reports for the 6 month period when our reports stopped?