Analytics
4.5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

How can I get income data from users?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to get a report reflecting the annual income of the users who visit my client's website. Something along the lines of 25% of users have an income of $50k-100k, or 10% of users have an income of $100k-150k. The site is built using WordPress, and there's a plugin named Ads by datafeedr.com which displays ads on each page (the ads are generated by shareasale.com), and then there's also a sort of shopping page with simple paypal buttons for two types of products.
I have been trying to research the answer myself, but all the sites I found only offered solutions for getting data about the revenue from each page (like what I earn) or something along those lines, which I don't really care about at this time.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can I get income data from users?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Brian
This data is not available in Google Analytics.
I'd suggest that you have a read of the following document to see what data is available to you in GA: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2799357?hl=en