Analytics
2.1K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Home Page Account List

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When you login to Google Analytics the home page lists accounts and metrics such as Sessions, Avg. Session Duration, Bounce Rate and Goal Conversion Rate. Up until recently this worked fine but now all the metrics are showing dashes which means you have to enter each account to view the metrics. Having quite a few accounts and views it was easy to get an overview using the homepage metrics and applying date ranges.  Can someone advise me what has happened to the home page metric data?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Home Page Account List

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Verify that your date range is set to a time period that you have data for. The only time I have been able to see this behavior in my testing was when my date range was outside my data window.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your reply, date ranges are definitely within data range and if you enter any of the properties all the data is visible like Sessions, Users, Bounce Rate etc. There are 11 accounts and some have up to 50 properties in each.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Andrew the last option I can think of is at the very bottom right hand corner of that view is a link that says refresh table have you tried to click on it yet and see if that brings you data back in.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes I have tried that link and it made no difference.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We are also having this problem, not sure when it started, but it's really annoying. Any progress on a fix or response Google??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am having the same issue as you for about 48 hours now.

Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star
Well I have to say this is wierd I have tried different browsers, different computers, and different networks and in every instance the Home page is reporting data for me. Unless this is a geographical related issue I am at a loss. I am just unable to reproduce what you all are experiencing. If it helps I am on the east coast of the US in the southern area.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Brian, it doesn't make any sense as I have other accounts and they are showing metric data fine. I think it must have something to do with the actual account. The account in question is shared to other accounts and again no metric data.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
As an update, just got of the phone with Google and they confirmed that there is an issue for some users and that they are performing back-end updates which should resolve the problem within 24 hours.