Analytics
3.9K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Hits on 2nd, 3rd, etc. page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Wondering what's the best way to get a better idea of the number of hits on second, third page and later in the behaviour flow(especially on 2nd page). I am interested in the total stats, not the stats for a specific page.

Thanks

Salina

1 Expert replyverified_user

Hits on 2nd, 3rd, etc. page

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Salina,

You can use the step button to expand your User Flow report in my case I went to the 12th interaction before I no longer had any steps, that may be the limit for GA or it may just be that is were I had 100% drop off at. Either way you can look at the drop off at each step and if you click inside each section you have additional options such as explore traffic through here or highlight traffic through here. You can also use the pull down menu above to group the user flow by country, city, browser, etc.. And of course you have the gear icon that you can use to further breakdown the traffic. You also have the option of adding segments to the report as well. But I see no options to change the metrics reported. So in this case you would have to make note of the page or pages you wanted to look at and go into other reports to get finer metrics.

The only option you have for exporting is PDF, it would be nice if you could export this data to excel and work with it but at least in my version that does not exist.