Analytics
5.3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Google analytics will not open, says there is a security problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

I have post this in the forum but got no reply, I appreciate if you help me.

Our website does not come up in google analytics anymore?

When I logged in, a security error message that the account credentials is not verified, showed up that and now our website is not in the home page in google analytics at all. It's like disappear.

Can you help me please?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)
Do you have more than one email address associated with the account?
Are you possibly logged into the account already on a different device or computer that you have not logged out from?

I would try logging out and clearing all browser cookies and browser cache and then trying again.

If that does not resolve the issue, pls post back

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello and many thanks for your respond

No there is no other accounts and it's the same that we use to track for years. I also cleared my browser and still is not working and the permission get denied.

I really appreciate if you help because I tried to call google but i could get to speak to google analytics team because there is no contact for them.

Thanks 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi :-)
I don't work for google, and this is a user to user help forum.

1) Doany other users have access to the analytics account?
2) When you log in, at the upper right, it will show your avatar and if you click it, it displays an email address. Is it the same email address that was used to create the analytics account?
A google account can have more than one email address associated with it.. but google analytics doesnt allow for user switching between email logins like some of the other google products do

If this does not help, you may have to try an account recovery. You will need to create a free adwords account to access the support options, they offer limited GA help to adwords users.
There is a comprehensive post by Niall in the following thread on how to go about doing this (its the one marked as best answer)
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Tracking-and-Reporting/Regaining-access-to-your-Go...

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here