AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Analytics
1.6K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Google analytics by user email address

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My company provides subscription access to our Joomla website that institutions can purchase for their whole staff. I am interested in getting google analytics to obtain specific information about users who registered with a particular email (ie, all users who registered with a @thisoganization.com email) so that we can provide metrics to @thisorganization.com to demonstrate that their staff uses our site and therefore the organization should continue to renew. Is this possible? 

Thanks for any help you can provide. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google analytics by user email address

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
No that would be PII and while you could possibly track that via Google Analytics using Users it would be against GA policy for you to do so. Your better off using your application data base to get that type of metric a simple query should be all you need to retrieve that data from your DB.