Analytics
1.9K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Google acount lost

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, our company owns www.mylsbanketai.lt website, which has google analytics acount. We gained this website when we bought other company and half office workers were fired. And now we can't find account information. I tried adding new analytics code in index.hmtl/php,  but it seems that the old analytics code is writen somewhere. I downloaded all files from the website and searched for that code (which i found in webpage code) and i didin't found it. At this point i do not have any new ideas how to fix this issue. Is there any way to recover that google account even if we do not know anything about it. We are willing to use adwords and we need to track traffic.  

Re: Google acount lost

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Lithuania s,
Yes you can reclaim your website'g GA account. I'm sharing a detailed post on this, follow all the steps.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Tracking-Reporting/How-to-gain-access-to-your-Analytics-acco...

Hope this helps.

Thanks