Analytics
3.2K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Google Tag Errors, Unrecognizable Google Analytics account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Today I was just checking my site with Google Tag assistant and noticed a lot of errors in my tag assistant report. For every page I visited, there was a hit going to my designated google analytics property. But there were extra errors registered connecting to a google analytics property that I do not recognize. On the top of the tag assistant report it says there are two google analytics accounts. I know that one UA number is mine, but the other I do not recognize. However, in my google analytics report that was generated by the tag assistant, there are no errors. And it only has one google analytics account, which is mine.

My Site: https://www.thedeliciouscrescent.com/

So I am confused why this happened. How can I get rid of the other google analytics account listed there? I first thought if it had to do with the google Ads. Does having google Ads automatically sync with some google analytics account?

Please help. Thanks.