Google Insights sends a monthly report. I would like this report to go to more than one email every month. Is it possible to have this report sent to multiple emails?
If it is possible, can you tell me how to do this?
Hi @Noah C,
I think you can add a user to the account and they both would receive the Insights email.
You can add as many users as you need. To add a new user to an account/property/view:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Select the Admin tab and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the ACCOUNT, PROPERTY, or VIEW column (depending upon whether you want to add the user at the account, property, or view level), click User Management.
- Under Add permissions for, enter the email address for the user's Google Account.
- Select the permissions you want. Learn more about permissions.
- Select Notify this user by email to send a notification to each user you're adding.
- Click Add.
Google AdWords Top Contributor | Google Partner | GYBO | Local Guide | My Profile