Analytics
1.6K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics web page not showing anything

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

On both my Linux and Windows machines, visiting page //analytics.google.com/ when signed into my Google account redirects me to //analytics.google.com/analytics/web/ which displays a blank page on both Firefox and Chrome. It seems to work fine using Microsoft Edge browser.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Analytics web page not showing anything

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Quick thoughts.. 

- Do you have more than one email address associated with your google account? Last i checked, analytics doesnt allow fast user switching between google email addresses/accounts. so make sure you are accessing using the correct email addy/password.
- Do you have any sort of adblocker running on those browsers? If so, can you temporarily disable it to see if it fixes the issue.

- Have you tried clearing your the cache and cookies for both browsers?
- Have you logged in with chrome and tried an incognito window to access analytics?
- Sometimes AV programs can do an update and cause issues

Failing that, I would start disabling all browser addons/extensions and see if the issue still persists. If not.. then I would then start enabling them again, one at a time and testing after each one to find which one may be problematic.

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here