Analytics
1.8K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics shows different users in Audience -> Overview

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello guys,

I have a website which has a several amount of unique users every month. The problem is that I am trying to get the accurate amount of users entered my website for the previous month, but when I choose "week" or "daily" view, the Audience Overview Graph shows me different amount of data. Am I doing something wrong? What could be the solution for this?

Thank you in advance.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The graph changes, yes. But you should have the same numbers in the table under the graph, shouldn't you?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The numbers under the graph stay, but changing the graph from monthly to week view and summing each week results to another number (same with day view). This is valid only when changing from sessions to users view in Audience Overview

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Anyone? I am not really sure if this is really an issue or am missing something, but really summing the graph numbers differs from the numbers underneath, and the results are different for  hourly/daily/weekly/monthly view (for users). But am sure I am not the only one experiencing this