Analytics
2.4K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics is not showing data for 10th August

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone.

I have been experiencing issue with one of our client's accounts. There is data missing for August 10th, while client's website was up and Google Analytics code was there too for whole day. All filters are working fine, I assume, because we have data missing even in Raw unfiltered View. Nobody made any changes in account and no changes were made to website, so I don't think human factor is to blame. 

Client's website is generating far less than 200 000 sessions per day, so data processing time is not case too. But even if it was, 5 days has passed, which I think is enough to process any data. 

I wrote to Google Analytics feedback already, but I think it will take ages to wait. 

Can anyone give any feed backs, ideas or insights what could be reason of data missing. I included screenshot

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Analytics is not showing data for 10th August

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

I don't know what happened but there were a few posts here about missing data in GA from Aug. 8th to 10th and I've experienced missing data for the 9th in two of the properties I manage. So the problem was definitely at google's end.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, but the problem is that there is no fix for this just yet. There is still no data as for 10th August and Google is silent.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We are seeing a problem on August 10th too. The data for that day is significantly lower than it typically should be and I know we didn't do anything to cause that.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
And it my case it is 0 data...and issue is not fixed.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In my case Google Analytics is not showing data for 16th August and the issue is same, 0 data for that particular day. It is working perfectly from very next day..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Do you got the reason behind this?