Analytics
1.9K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics Won't let me add to dashboard

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I attempt to add a report to my dashboard, GA won't let me.  When I click on the "add to dashboard", the pop up window will not let me choose the dashboard to add the report to.

I have only 3 widgets currently in the dashboard and I have admin rights to the account.

Anyone know what is going on?

Thanks

Chris

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Analytics Won't let me add to dashboard

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
its also happening to me!
Can't choose any dashboard on "Add to dashboard".

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I started having the same problem yesterday and it continues to not work today.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm having the same problem. I'm unable to select any dashboard.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Same here. Able to manually create new dashboards as well as manually add widgets to dashboards, but unable to use the "Add to Dashboard" functionality from within a report.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having the same issue. Never seen this happen before in GA. Simply trying to add a basic metric to a custom private dashboard. I don't see any answers in this thread yet...?...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The problem is still happening to me.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
As of today, 7/25/2016, I'm having this exact issue. In fact, I was hoping to wrap up my GA Dashboard project for my stakeholders this week, but may be unable to do so because of this error.

Rising Star
# 9
Rising Star
This is obivously an issue with the latest release of GA UI, not a big fan of the latest look and feel they took away the previous accounts that you looked at list. I used that all the time when I was signed. Also not a big fan of the new account picker in the top left hand corner.

All in all I would say this new UI has some issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same thing is happening to me. I've pulled up the information I need, but I am unable to add it to any of my currently created dashboards. After clicking "Add to Dashboard," I click the drop-down menu for "Select Dashboard" to choose, but nothing appears.