Analytics
2.8K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics Showing Incorrect Data for Today Traffic (May 22, 2017)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Analytic is not showing accurate numbers since morning.  Please see the attached screen shots.  The one on top row is the data for today's traffic.  The one below is the date range comparison of today's traffic with some previous date.  There is huge variation in today's traffic as per screen shot below.  We will be happy to see those traffic trends as shown in the date range comparison but is anyone else facing similar issue?

analytics-report-22-05-2017.jpg

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Sachin,

Are you using Google Analytics 360 or standard? Normally, there is data processing delay up to 2 days. This means that when you check the report from current day, your report might not be accurate. Please read more about it through following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1070983?hl=en#DataProcessingLatency

On the other hand, did you make any changes on your GA filters or have deployment today? If yes, I can take a look for you to ensure that your GA is working fine.

Regards,

Güney

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am with my 360 account. Have you found a solution?