Analytics
2.6K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics Search Engine Optimization Queries Report

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello All,
Today i do some research on my website traffic and find out the channels where i can increase my website traffic        meanwhile i click on this option in google analytics  Acquisition > Search Engine Optimization > Queries and i found google analytics only shown previous 90 days data.

Please can any one let me know why it showing only 90 days data. If google change the policy for same then when it changes kindly confirm the date also.

Many Thanks in Advance
Frank

Re: Google Analytics Search Engine Optimization Queries Report

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Frank,
No Google doesn't change any policy.

"Search Console data includes only Web Search property data, and includes a maximum of the last 90 days of data. Analytics requires 48 hours to import data from Search Console; as consequence, the 2 most recent days' data are not available. Once the data is imported, Analytics also includes a maximum of 90 days of data."

Please check full post @ https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1308617?hl=en

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Re: Google Analytics Search Engine Optimization Queries Report

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Frank,

as a workaround: I would recommend to export the data from that report every month as a xls file. Than you can save the file on your coumputer as a backup. I would set up that report as an e-mail alert, that sends you every month a table with the data, so you don't forget the backups.

Bye. Nils.