Analytics
5.5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics SEO Queries Not Showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am not able to view any queries on google analytic. anyone can help for it. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Analytics SEO Queries Not Showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Here is the screen short of Google Analytic Queries.

Google_Analytics_Queries.JPG

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Amrit,

Can you see data in Google search console?

Simply go to Search Analytics section of Google webmaster tools (or as it's know now - Search console) and see all your data there. Google analytics is pulling all that data from GWT anyway.

Thanks

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
I am seeing this same issue starting yesterday, nothing has changed on my side and I just went through and verified all my settings were still accurate and intact. I suspect this is an issue on Googles side and will be fixed at some point in the future.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes I already got that data but I can not get detail as per month and days
to send report to my boss.

--
Amrit K

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager - per Community Guidelines - in order to remove contact information which was most likely due to an email or mobile footer. This is done in order to protect security and/or privacy. Please be sure to remove this information in future replies. Thanks for your understanding.

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
This has started working for me again and it even has data for those days that it did not work on. At least for me this issue is resolved with no action taken on my part.