Analytics
1.6K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics SEO Queries Not Showing nor are they showing in the Search Console/webmaster

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google Analytics SEO Queries Not Showing nor are they showing in the Search Console/webmaster. I have been informed this has been going on for months now. I ran across this article, but that was back in Nov. http://searchengineland.com/google-search-console-search-analytics-data-delayed-but-google-is-workin...  

Re: Google Analytics SEO Queries Not Showing nor are they showing in the Search Console/webmaster

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Joy,
The post that you have shared is published on Nov 15. There is no such issue I have checked for all my website and search queries are there in Google search console.

Thanks

Re: Google Analytics SEO Queries Not Showing nor are they showing in the Search Console/webmaster

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok thanks. What would cause them to not pull? Other data is there in analytic, just not the search console info: queries , landing pages, and Geographical Summary. The info is also missing in the search console: No clicks, impressions, ctr or position. She does have a SEO company that pull data, is there something that could have affected the accounts? Penalized them?