Analytics
1.9K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics Premium - Unsampled Reports take an a lot of time or are in failed status

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I requested 3 reports this morning with a basic filter on organic:

Request.PNG

The data is shown correctly when I visualize it in the analytics UI. But when I resquest an unsampled report I get this error:

failed.PNG

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Analytics Premium - Unsampled Reports take an a lot of time or are in failed status

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Sylvain,

it seems that your request generates a lot of rows. If your datavolumes are high that could affect the unsampled report to fail.

Have you tried with a shorter date range?

BR,

Kimmo Hirvonen

Re: Google Analytics Premium - Unsampled Reports take an a lot of time or are in failed status

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Kimmo,

Thanks for your reply. Finally the reports were generated but took a while.
Next time I will use directly the API (I used this feature just by commodity today).

Best.
Sylvain

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Great!

I've had similar situations when the request has been really heavy combined with long data range.

BR,

Kimmo
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sylvain L
April 2016

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi, Sylvain,

If you are having issues with your Unsampled Reports, then I would suggest you reach out to your Premium reseller. As a Premium customer, you have access to better resources for support. This forum is more for GA standard users and issues. There's an equivalent forum for Premium customers, too, by the way. Smiley Happy
Nicky Yuen, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | LinkedIn