Analytics
4.9K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics: Demoraphics

Y L
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Y L
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have my site for a while now and I can't seem to get any demographics information from my google analytics. I keep receiving and error at the top of my page saying: "Some data in this report may have been removed when a threshold was applied." This then links out to a "Learn more" site, but when I opened it, it was not helpful at all. Can someone help me please?

Thank you in advance.

Karla Martinez

Re: Google Analytics: Demoraphics

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
If you have too few # of users, then the demographics data is not displayed as it may not be anonymous anymore. so you need to have a certain threshold before data is shown. Same goes for when you apply segmentation. If, for example, only 1 user is left. then no demographics data is displayed as you may be able to find out who that person is... So you need to wait until you have more users.
Cheers

Y L
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Y L
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Chris and thank you for your response.

That's what I do not understand because I have 9,800 users on my website and it still does not show the information.

Karla

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
In Admin>Property>Property Settings, did you enable "Enable Demographics and Interest Reports"?

Y L
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Y L
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, I did that.