Analytics
1.8K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics Demographics - Education

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Quick question: Is there a place in Google analytic demographics where I can traffic education level of visitors? I have someone who's requesting this information but I was under the assumption you can only view: age, gender, interest and location.

Thanks for your help in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jessica M
March 2016

Re: Google Analytics Demographics - Education

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Demographic information is done is such a way as to not disclose any specific PII it is always sampled and is based off a cookie, subject to thresholds, and data sampling that at best is around 10% or less. No where can you obtain the education that one has reached. Your gender and age are predicted based upon web surfing habits. According to Google Analytics I am an 84 year old female whose primary interest is Medicare (I assure you I am not) this is because I am my mothers Guardian and I do a lot of research to make sure she gets all the benifits due her by the government. The guesses overall are pretty accurate when we compare them to known values only off by a couple of percentage points which is statistically within our margin of error. If anything the eductaion level would be at best a guess on your part based upon the data that GA provides.

Re: Google Analytics Demographics - Education

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for taking the time to help me with this issue.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes Is it verry essy to learn and earn the money

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes Is it verry essy to learn and earn the money