Analytics
1.7K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics Custom Alerts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

We currently have a lot of analytics accounts set up and have a handful of custom alerts set up to help monitor those sites better. In the last week we have stopped receiving alerts via email. Also, we share access to the analytics to other email accounts that have those set up and they are also not receiving any of the custom alerts. Any ideas as to why the emails would stop triggering to multiple accounts?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated so we can continue to better track our sites.

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Google Analytics Custom Alerts

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Lauren M,

This is a reported bug to the Google Analytics team, to which, they acknowledge is happening. 

Some users are creating work-a-rounds while the issue is being worked on. This is one:

I created a second gmail id. Then I gave that ID full access to each account, after which I logged on with that account and set up new reports under that account. I then deleted all the reports from the first account. 

Kind Regards,

James

Google Analytics Custom Alerts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks James! It looks like we have started to get emails again from them to our normal account.