Analytics
7K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics Core Reporting API not giving data.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are using reporting API v3 and data is present in analytics dashboard but is not getting fetched by queries through reporting v3 API.

A week ago everything was fine and data was coming properly, but suddenly the same queries are not returning data.

Analytics Dashboard

Google Query Explorer

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Mukul,

Try removing 'date', change 'device category' to 'browser' and add 'gaSmiley TongueagePathLevel1' in the dimensions row. When using the current date in reporting in can cause some delays in processing, I would recommend using yesterday as your end date and then review the results.  

Let me know if this helps. 

Best,

Jordan

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jordan,

Thanks for answering. What i find strange is that if I remove browser, deviceCategory etc then data starts coming based on date dimension only but I want to get browser, City and deviceCategory along with date.

If I keep start date as "yesterday" and end date "today" then only it gives data. It was working fine earlier we never faced any problem but suddenly this problem has arrived. Is it due to a lot of data we are recording? or some other limits, quota etc ?

Best,

Mukul