Analytics
6.5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics Bug?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Over the past week we have been noticing data discrepancies in GA - I'm wondering if there may be a bug or if GA is experiencing some issues. 

For instance, we have dashboards set up to report on organic sessions - we don't need to apply the organic segment bc the widget is set up to display only organic sessions. Today, we noticed that the number looked about double what it usually is, so we checked and it was. We applied the organic segment which cut the number in half (to be correct), then applied the All Users segment as well just to check. At that point, applying the Organic segment seemed to have "fixed" the issue because the dashboard started to report the same number for All Users and Organic.

image001.jpgimage002.jpg

image003.jpg

Has anyone else noticed anything odd in their reports?

Thank you!

Google Analytics Bug?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, I am noticing COUNT Differences on Daily Session Counts, when I look at the data on my Laptop, vs on the Mobile apps.  The different apps have always been the same, until a few days ago. The Mobile version of Google Analytics counts are lower by about 20%.

Google Analytics Bug?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

YES! Today I was running reports for clients and on the Home tab  I select a Monday to Monday report for a date, then try another date for Monday to Monday... I get the same data. Which is incorrect because I have all the weekly reports for January and it is not the result I get now. Now I get the same results for every week. It is a glitch!