Analytics
4.9K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Google Analytics Audience Overview Not Working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

One of our sites was tracking properly in UTC timezone.  And stats were being updated every 1 to 2 hours in the Audience Overview.  And I was able to see Real Time Visitors showing up fine.  Then, at 23:00 hours UTC timezone, the data for Audience Overview stopped reporting.  Its been over 6 hours, still showing zero.  I understand that it can take up to 48 hours.  But it would be one thing if that was the normal way of updating, every 48 hours.  Since I setup the new site a few weeks ago, there has been no issues of reporting.  And while the data is showing zero in the Audience Overview, the Real Time Active Users is still working showing over 300 users on the site.   So I am a bit puzzled, why is happening with this domain only!

I do manage several other domains, and they are all reporting fine, no issues with reporting of data from Audience Overview or Real Time visitors.  So that tells me its not a GA issue.  I also double checked the way the tags was setup.  It was fine and setup the same way as its setup on the other domains. Any thoughts or suggestion or help on this would be appreciated? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Google Analytics Audience Overview Not Working

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Can you post a link to the site please? It makes it easier for forum members to troubleshoot.

John Wedderburn, Advertiser Community, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.