Analytics
3.3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Goals repport show url and add index.php for all report

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Yesterday, I had added a goal event.
After I have gone on the form web page, and trigger the event on url "/autres-formulaires/on-vous-appelle/"
However, today on the report the url show is "/autres-formulaires/on-vous-appelle/index.php" for this goal.
Why the url on the report is not the url where I have made the test ?

Thanks

Capture.PNGCapture.PNG

Capture.PNG

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Goals repport show url does not exist from 1 years, but realize today

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Frédéric,

If i understood you properly you're asking why "/autres-formulaires/on-vous-appelle/index.php" was listed when you triggered the event despite the fact it has not existed for a year - is that what you're trying to say?

It looks like your website is setup to display the file extension at the end of the URL. Since I don't know the kind of CMS or website your using I can't speculate further except to say you should look up on Google how to remove file extension from website address.
Joshua, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Goals repport show url does not exist from 1 years, but realize today

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your response.

The web site is not in PHP, so I have not understood why the "index.php" is added.

I have seen that the default page in View Setting Google Analitycs is "index.php". I remove this, and for different purpose (keep old URL available) all the requests 404 redirect on the home page with URL rewriting. The look up Google with "index.php" for all request return 200...

I test and wait to see