Analytics
2.8K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Goal with 3 steps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I try to make a goal with 3 steps that are view of my website, but in the overview I don't look changes, only did it two times and after doesn't works. Somebody can help me? I only have a destination /confirmaction and the steps are /plan, /subscription and /confirmation.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Luisa G
May

Goal with 3 steps

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Luisa G,

Can you please share your goal funnel set up with us? Also, how is your URL directory structure for these destinations? 

www.example.com/plan

www.example.com/subscription

www.example.com/confirmation

Regards

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Luisa G
May

Goal with 3 steps

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Luisa G,

Can you please share your goal funnel set up with us? Also, how is your URL directory structure for these destinations? 

www.example.com/plan

www.example.com/subscription

www.example.com/confirmation

Regards

Goal with 3 steps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Gny I don't how share a picture but my  goal funnel Goal setup: Custom, Goal description: name Agregar suscripción, Type destination. Goal details: destination /confirmation, setps: 1. Plan /plan. 2. Suscripción /subcription and  3. Confirmación /confirmation. But the URL that are in steps 1 and 2 has params, example /confirmation?id=0, and in this moment the funnel "it works" but only sometimes and take any url. 

dev.oyemarco.com/plan

dev.oyemarco.com/subscription

dev.oyemarco.com/confirmation

Re: Goal with 3 steps

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Luisa G,

Please use the following goal setup:

Screenshot_8.png

Also as a side note, I checked your website and subscription button on Plan page is not working for me.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Güney

Goal with 3 steps

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok, @Güney K

I fix the problem with plan page and I changed goal setup but is not working

Goal with 3 steps

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

@Luisa G,

You need to wait up to 1-2 days to be sure that it is working and also your goal and goal funnel will be tracked from now on. This means historical data will not change.

Regards