Analytics
1.7K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Goal Funnel and Worldpay

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there! 

I have a goal funnel set up with the 'thank you' page as the goal on a site.

The page prior to the goal is a confirmation page that takes the user off to WorldPay to pay. They are then returned to the site from WorldPay

I have excluded WorldPay as a referrer. Will the exit to WorldPay from the confirmation page and return to the thank you page be seen in the goal funnel as an exit and thus affect the goal conversion rate?

Thanks for any help!

David

Re: Goal Funnel and Worldpay

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi David,
Please check @Arnold reply in below post you will understand why this is happening.
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Filters/Referral-Exclusion-List-not-Working/td-p/484821
Hope this helps.
Thanks

Re: Goal Funnel and Worldpay

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Santosh,

Thanks for the reply but that's not quite what I am asking (although really helpful; I wasn't aware that it would take 6 months for this to propagate through).

What I want to know is that if a new visitor arrives at the site and goes through my purchase funnel, will their exit to worldpay and then return from worldpay look like they have exited the goal funnel and affect the funnel conversion rate?

Thanks!

DAvid