Analytics
2.4K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Get Goal Completion Data from GA to Google Spreadsheet.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have installed Google Analytics Add-on in Google spreadsheet and get most of the analytics data into Google spreadsheet and created report. Now I want to get goal Completion data. I have set 2 different Goals for the website. One is from Website and another from Landing Page. I want to pull that data to Google spreadsheet. 

Am using Metrics=ga:goalCompletionsAll  to pull the data. It gives total Goal count. I want to separate this Lead as website leads and Landing Page Leads. 

Can you please guide me to do that.. 

Image ref: https://ibb.co/hPhEOF

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Praveen,

You need to use the goal slot integer from the UI and use ga:goalxxCompletions  and replace the xx with the slot number.

Best,

Theo Bennett

Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your reply... I am trying to do that. If I face any problem, I will comment here. please help me.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Absolutely, should work fine.  I can't recall whether or not you need the leading zero; i.e. 02 or just 2 for goal slot 2.  If you get an error one way, just do it the other way.

Best,

Theo

Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks It working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ga:goal2Completions.