Analytics
4.7K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Generating custom reports from custom data

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

In my website backend i have some custom made reports, using data i collect when backend users make specific actions. Basically i'm monitoring their actions.

Ex:

last month, user xman has processed 1000 orders, user yman processed 1200 orders

from those orders, xman has a 3% return rate, yman has a 5% return rate..

The above is just an example, the reports are graphs like in analytics. 

Question: Can i somehow integrate those reports in analytics? Considering that most of them have nothing to do with analytics, but i just want to have all reports in the same place..

PS: i tried the custom data upload, but from what i understood, a key is needed to join the imported data to existing analytics data, but in my case, the imported data has nothing to do with analytics, i just want to use analytics graphic interface to see some reports.

Best regards.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Generating custom reports from custom data

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

To be honest, if there is no key then I'd not recommend using Google Analytics - I'm not sure how easy this would be without any common reference point. Instead trying using the visualisation options in Google Sheets.

John Wedderburn, Advertiser Community, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.