Analytics
2.6K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

For my ecommerce site I want to know top 5 categories i.e. top visited pages from google analytic?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Expert,

For my ecommerce site I want to know top 5 categories i.e. top visited pages from google analytic can anyone guide me how to get from google analytic? or I will get from google api?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author all d
August 2016

Re: For my ecommerce site I want to know top 5 categories i.e. top visited pages from google analyti

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Dear @Andew S

Yes for enhanced eCommerce tracking, you can check for top product categories here:

Ecommerce > all these reports have a secondary dimension with: Product Category (Enhanced Ecommerce), Product Category Level 1 - 5

reports include sales as well as number of views on each category / product.

hope that helps!

View solution in original post

Re: For my ecommerce site I want to know top 5 categories i.e. top visited pages from google analyti

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi
Login to google analytics >> Behaviour >> Site content >> All pages.
Hope that helps
Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello All D,

As proposed by Theniks you will be able to see traffic to each page of your site,

for deeper analysis specially with revenues and sales I would recommend to have GA with eCommerce implemented on your website Google tag manager can make this task easy for you.

That will give you clear insights about revenues and actual sales your making from each category.

Thank you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@Shariq M,

Are you talking about enchance ecommerce? If yes then I already implemented enhance eCommerce via tag manager then how to check top categories?

If No then can you please tell me in details the thing which you are telling?

Thanks!
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author all d
August 2016

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Dear @Andew S

Yes for enhanced eCommerce tracking, you can check for top product categories here:

Ecommerce > all these reports have a secondary dimension with: Product Category (Enhanced Ecommerce), Product Category Level 1 - 5

reports include sales as well as number of views on each category / product.

hope that helps!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@Shariq M,

Thanks for your prompt response!

You mean to say in Ecommerce - Shopping Analysis - Product Performance I have to select - Product Category (Enhanced E-commerce) and then secondary Dimension product category level right?

Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@Shariq,

Can you please reply at this post please - https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Tracking-Goals-Ecommerce/How-to-track-paypal-customers-who...? I want to know for my eccomerce site paypal goal tracking.

Like on my sites paypal is at 2 pages i.e. one on checkout step 1 and one at checkout step 3. So how should I configure goals?

Already goal set for all checkout steps and thank you page but how to set goals for -

1) sandbox pop up
2) /CheckoutStep2paypal.aspx?.....
3) /ExpressPaypalProcessing.aspx?............

Can you please guide me on this?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Sure already replied to your post!

Thank you.