Analytics
2.3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

For a LinkedIn Pulse post, I need to generate a Google Analytics report monthly with the following

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I add my LinkedIn Pulse post to Google Analytics, then generate a monthly report that provides all the likes, comments and page views including what's on LinkedIn Pulse post and from when I share it on other social media such as Twitter and Facebook? I need to be able to set it up this week.

1 Expert replyverified_user

For a LinkedIn Pulse post, I need to generate a Google Analytics report monthly with the following

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

LinkedIn is an independent website, as is Twitter and Facebook.  There is no way to add statistics from LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc. to Google Analytics.  You can measure visitors from these sites coming to your website, but not activity ON LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.  There are third-party tools that can create social media activity reports -- but they don't import them into GA either.

You LinkedIn stats are here: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/author/analytics