Analytics
4.2K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Find Analytics for specific pages on your website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can someone please tell me in google analytics how to find Analytics for specific pages on a website e.g www.yourwebsite.com/category/post-17896.

everytime I find the answer on google the link diverts to this community and the answer is no longer accessible… Google please sort this out!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Thomas J
November 2015

Re: Find Analytics for specific pages on your website

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Thomas, how are things?

If you're looking for data for a specific page of your website, you can go on the left analytics menu to: Behavir > Site Content > All Pages.

There you will find the data for all pages (don't forget to change the number of pages you're seeing at the bottom of the page. Default is only 10), and from there, you can filter to find that specific page.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Leandro Martinez

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Thomas J
November 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Thomas, how are things?

If you're looking for data for a specific page of your website, you can go on the left analytics menu to: Behavir > Site Content > All Pages.

There you will find the data for all pages (don't forget to change the number of pages you're seeing at the bottom of the page. Default is only 10), and from there, you can filter to find that specific page.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Leandro Martinez

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Leandro, much appreciated!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Leandro,

Do you or does anyone else in this community know how to find the Referral Sites for a specific page on your website. I can see overall referral sites, but I need to find top referral sites for just one page on my website.

Please help me!

Thank you!
Christina J

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Christina,

Try this one and see if that's what you want:

At the left menu, go to: Behaviour > Site Content > All Pages, from there, right below the chart you have a button called "Secondary Dimension", click there, Search and Apply "Source / Medium".

This will show the Source/Medium for all the pages on that report (don't forget to expand your view at the bottom of the page. Analytics show only 10 pages by default), and you should be able to cross page with referrals.

Hope this helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Leandro,

I followed your instructions on how to get the views on specific pages, but only one is showing up, "/" Is there a way to add more pages? Should I be tagging each page with something and if so how do I do that through wordpress?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Carlee,

Google Analytics code should be installed on every single page of your website.

If you're seeing just "/" on those reports, it probably means that you've only installed the code on your website home page (which means the "/").

Can you confirm?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No date on this post, so don't know how old it is... but Google has changed, there is no Behavior > Site Content > All Pages now.

Where is this data available in 2015?

Thanks,
Simeon

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Simeon,

That's interesting. I was working on this yesterday and was able to find Behavior>Site Content>All Pages. From there I selected my second dimension as Source/Medium and searched for the page that I needed stats on.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Simeon,

Type pages in the search bar and you'll get Behavior > Site Content > All Pages.

Sincerely,

Daniel