Analytics
2.1K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Export to PDF

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a custom report that gives me this error when I export to PDF "An Error Has Occurred. We're sorry. The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes." I tried different browsers (Chrome, IE, Firefox, Edge) with the same problem. I traced the problem to the dimension drilldowns, with only one dimension on the report I can export to PDF with more than one dimension it gives me the error.

The issue started on January 13th 2017, any ideas?

Thanks

Image 2.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Export to PDF

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I have a similar report, but I am not experiencing this problem.  Wondering what happens when you shorten the date range to a couple days.  

Export to PDF

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tried one day in the range for the report and same problem. It only happens with export to PDF, I can export to Excel or CSV.

Export to PDF

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having this same problem. I tried to export fewer dates, but it still isn't working. The report I'm trying to export is the Navigation Path report from Behavior Flow>All Pages.

Export to PDF

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Experiment with changing the table to a flat table.

John Wedderburn, Advertiser Community, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.