Analytics
4.9K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Experiments "Probability of Outperforming Original" stuck at 0%

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have multiple experiments running for durations ranging from 3 weeks to 3 days but all of them show 0.0% in the "Probability of Outperforming Original" column. The experiments are set up with 1 original and 1 variant, so I'm not sure why the probability is stuck at 0. 

For now we're taking the data and checking for statistical significance separately but it would be nice to see this column working properly.

Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at 1.21.14 PM.png

The conversation rate is close in this experiment but shouldn't the percentage still be > 0%?

Re: Experiments "Probability of Outperforming Original" stuck at 0%

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
bump 👊👊👊👊👊👊👊

Re: Experiments "Probability of Outperforming Original" stuck at 0%

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
👊👊👊👊👊👊👊

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Yutaro, have you resolved this problem? If yes, could you please let me know how? We have run the experiments for 1 year but suddenly have met this issue since Oct. 13 2017, even those tests were running before Oct. 13, the number of Probability of Outperforming Original" stop updating after Oct. 13. It bothers us a lot.

Experiments and Probability of Outperforming Original -- Stuck at 0%

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are having the same problem.  Everything has been working fine for years.  Now, all of the sudden, the probability has stopped updating.  It sits at 0 for all variants and the control, which does not make any sense.

Anne and Yutaro:  did you have any luck figuring out what was wrong?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same problem here - any ideas?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi , Bumping this old thread,

Has anyone found a solution to this problem? Willing to provide compensation.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I reported it to Google directly, and they (after some delay) told me that they have basically retired Google Experiments and that I should use Google Optimize from now on https://www.google.com/analytics/optimize/

Would have been kinda nice to know this rather than to find it via broken reporting, but there we are.