Analytics
3.4K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Events shown in real time with action/label but not in behavior>report

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am tracking events from a site on a search results page which contains an iframe.  The pageview event is sent on the parent page and I'm tracking some events from within the iframe (I have set up the google analytics tracking from within the iframe).

I am able to see the events tracked within the iframe with their appropriate category, action, and label tracked when I check real time events.  However, when I view the full report 72+ hours later under behavior, I can only see the event category with a total number of events (indicated in second screenshot below by the line chart).  But then I see a warning that the report has been filtered to remove events with no data for the action and label.

I also note that when I query the data directly via the Query Explorer or using the Google Analytics add-on for Google Sheets, I see the events with their appropriate category, action, and label so the data appears indeed to be captured correctly.

Any help would be appreciated!

Here are the screenshots:

This is a similar issue as: