Analytics
556 members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Editing Sending Time For Analytics Weekly Email

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am able to create the weekly email to send out each week with the reporting attached, however I am unable to edit the time at which the email is sent out. This is for a Monday morning report, and by the time it sends, I've already had to login and pull it. Any suggestions on how to resolve this?

Thank you in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Editing Sending Time For Analytics Weekly Email

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi :-)
Its not possible to set a time, maybe adjusting the time zone for the particular View that the report is created from might help?

The time zone you select in the view settings determines what data is included in the email. The email itself is sent sometime after midnight of the selected time zone, though an exact delivery time can't be guaranteed.

The frequency you select for the report also determines what data is in the report. For example, if you select Daily, then the report includes data for the previous day; if you select Weekly, then the report includes data for the previous week.

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1038573?hl=en

Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here