Analytics
2.1K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Ecommece Overview Transaction is showing larger count than that of shown in "Sessions with Transacti

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Have implemented enhance ecommerce.

But Why is the Transaction count in Ecommece Overview is showing larger number than that shown in "Sessions with Transactions" in Checkout Behaviour?

Shouldn't they be same?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Anjan S
July 2016

Re: Ecommece Overview Transaction is showing larger count than that of shown in "Sessions with

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

The number would be the same if there is always one transaction in a single session. But when multiple transactions happen in the same session, the number of transactions will be higher than the number shown in "Sessions with Transactions" Hope this explains it.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Anjan S
July 2016

Re: Ecommece Overview Transaction is showing larger count than that of shown in "Sessions with

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

The number would be the same if there is always one transaction in a single session. But when multiple transactions happen in the same session, the number of transactions will be higher than the number shown in "Sessions with Transactions" Hope this explains it.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi Arnold,

Thanks for reply. It is what i thought of but was confused.
Your reply made it clear.

Thanks and Kind Regards,
Anjan Raj Shakya