Analytics
2.6K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

E-mail reports - resource is not available for weeks now

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have had this problem for a few weeks now. For new customers i implement dashboards and let them be sent to them by mail. This has always worked well for me.

But since a few weeks, i get the red message: 'Source is not available. Please try again later.' 

Of course, that is what i did. The same day..the day after and weeks later. But it's still not working.

-The accounts and views [saw a max of 400 per view] don't have any automatic email report already being sent out.

-Have tried different browsers, same problems tho'. 

Does anyone have any clue what can cause this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

#1 Try recreating the dashboard and seeing if it emails.

#2 There's a chance you may also be using some data in there that is causing an issue. What period of time are you pulling the data in from?

#3 Could you pull the same data as a custom report and email that to your clients? 

Let me know where you stand on this, 

- Josh

Joshua, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, thanks for your respons.

While it didn't contain the actual solution, i managed to find out how i can get it working. 
I tried recreating a dashboard, so therefore i made a new dashboard. That one, i was able to e-mail! 
Turned out i receive the errors for all the Dashboards that are 'shared', while the dashboards that are 'Private' can be send! 

Remains weird because i remember usually mailing these shared dashboards, but this is no problem for me anymore since i can move on now. 

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Thanks for the update. I'll try to remember that in the future for myself! 

Best,

Joshua, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’