Analytics
2.3K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Does anybody know why activity repeat time would be recorded 3-4 times at the same time?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I saw my ga report found the low bounce rate is due to the viewed activity repeat time. Many of visitors have two or more viewed activity repeat time in the user report without any other events trigger (video, button). Therefore, I conclude my low bounce rate results from viewed activity repeat time. But the strange thing is the user report indicates each visitor has several activity repeat time at the same time, like 6:00,6:00,6:00. And I only have one page. If the definition of activity repeat time is the times at which a user repeats the same activity within a single session, why did they repeatedly view at the same time?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Does anybody know why activity repeat time would be recorded 3-4 times at the same time?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

When you see a low bounce rate I immediately suspect that you have more than one GA code with the same UA number running on your site. Either view the source and look or use GTM to verify your deployment.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, you're right! I install two GA codes inside my website. One is for agent of advertisement, and the other is for our own. Although they use gtm to install code, the code isn't for google analytics. (It's for another platform.) But because we still wanna track info. on the page which they cannot do, we install another ga code. Anyway, thanks to reply. One more question, if I install both ga code and adwords remarketing code, will they cause the same result?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

I do not use GTM so not sure how it interacts with GA.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok, thanks!