Analytics
1.7K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Divergence Analysis

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I want to make a divergence analysis, what I mean by this is to map the behaviour of my visitors between different pages of my funnel in procents.

For example I want to analyse the percentage of visitors who come form the homepage and go to the comparison page and to the productdetail page, like the example I attached to my question. 

Greets Daan.

Presentatie_Overstappen_Versie_September_1_pdf__pagina_7_van_18_.png

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Divergence Analysis

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Daan,

If you want to have this data available for further visualization you will probably need to create a series of Custom sequence segments which will allow to get the conditions as shown in the example. Multiple queries would then need to be made in order to get the desired metrics (unless you are working with Reporting API v4).

Hope it helps.

Kind regards,
Zorin
Web analyst @ escapestudio.net

Re: Divergence Analysis

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Daan,

Have you tried looking at the 'Behavior Flow' report? It sounds very similar to what you're describing.
Here's a great article on the 'Behavior Flow' report : https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2785577?hl=en

Hope this helps,
- Josh
Joshua, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’