Analytics
2.2K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Didn't receive scheduled emails this week

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Guys,

From the past 8 months, i have been receiving weekly email reports on Sunday morning. But this week, there were no reports in my inbox. I checked my GA account, and everything seemed fine the scheduled reports don't expire till next year. I am really not sure what the issue is and my work depends on these reports, so anybody has any solutions to this?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same thing happened to me. But I don't know why.

Re: Didn't receive scheduled emails this week

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm exactly the same. Had about 10 reports that i through into a weekly report.

Nothing has come through though and they don't expire for another 2 months either!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Had exactly the same issue. Have contacted Google and it has apparently been escalated to a team to look into. We depend on these reports to send to partnerships for billing purposes so it's very frustrating. They haven't received any since Friday last week. 

K F
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
K F
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same issue here - the last email we received was on Thurs 22nd Sept. Nothing since. We can manually send a one-off email from the report but all scheduled emails (including new ones we're trying to set up) aren't coming through. Am keen to know how to fix!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

same here, getting frustrated having to manually download them and send them to the clients

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same problem here...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same problem here!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

My scheduled emails back to work and yours?

B.R.