Analytics
2.9K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Define Custom Attribution Models

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone !

I'm trying to work on custom attribution models, and I struggle a bit, maybe you can help, I'd really appreciate.

1. I'd like to create an attribution model that takes into account the first interaction only, excluding when only one interaction led to the conversion (excluding when the first interaction was also the last one). This way, I'd like to keep the interactions that initiated the conversion but weren't the only one in the conversion path, and give them 100% of the conversion.

Right now, I tried by creating a model based on First interaction, excluding "position in path" = Any, but it doesn't work.

2. I'd like also to create an attribution model that takes into account the interactions that were only in the middle, and were not the first, the last, or the only interaction leading to a conversion and give them 100% of the conversion.

Right now, I tried by creating a model based on Linear, including "position in path" = Middle and excluding "position in path" = First or Last, but it doesn't work.

3. Finally, I'd like to create a model that takes only into account the cases where only one interaction led to a conversion, and give them logically 100%.

Can anyone help me about this please? Feel free to ask if I'm not clear enough Smiley heureux Thanks a LOT!