Analytics
3.8K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Data is not shown in Overview reports, but is showing for specific UA codes in real-time

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am not sure if others are seeing the same issue, but I fear that there is a processing delay, so I wanted to reach out to see if others are experiencing the same issue. 

What: Data not reporting in the Overview reports or in the individual UAs

When: the issue was introduced on 3/16/16

Impact: All of Sites/UAs

When we look at our overview (on the Analytics Home screen) we see no data populating for the individual accounts, just the "All Website Data". However, when we select a particular UA then we can see the data reporting in real-time but not in the other reports.

We have made no changes to the code and have not modified any settings in the last week, so not sure why the data would not report outside of a processing delay. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/14/16 - 3/15/16: Data reporting as expected

Screenshot 2016-03-17 12.04.30.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/16/16 - 3/17/16: Data No Longer Reporting

Screenshot 2016-03-17 12.03.31.png

Does anyone see the same issue? Is this a processing delay? 

Re: Data is not shown in Overview reports, but is showing for specific UA codes in real-time

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

I experience the same issue, it not uncommon as far as I am aware GA has allways been like this. There is a 24 hour delay usually and on the view you have screen shot there usually is no data there when looking back one day. When you enter the account you will actually see the data in the account.

I hope the answers your question.

Thanks
Funmi