Data in Google Analytics doesn't match Data Studio
I'm having some difficulties with scorecard charts showing the wrong data. Here's what I'm comparing:
- Behavior/Site content/All pages report
- Search for the specific page in the search box (/Pagename.aspx)
- Click through to the navigation page to see next page paths
- /newsarticle.aspx?id=5 has 21 pageviews
- /newsarticle.aspx?id=6 has 18 pageviews
- I'm looking at it slightly differently but it should be the same end result
- Scorecard with pageviews as the metric and the same date range as selected in GA
- Scorecard filters
- (Previous page path) equal to /Pagename.aspx
- (Page) equals /newsarticle.aspx?id=5 (I've also tried contains id=5)
- The results I get in Data Studio are different from GA:
- /newsarticle.aspx?id=5 has 13 pageviews
- /newsarticle.aspx?id=6 has no data
- Data range filters are the same between both GA and DS.
- I'm using only page-specific data in both (pageviews and page), so there shouldn't be an issue with different hierarchies of dimensions
- GA says that the sampling rate is 100%, so it's not incomplete data (unless the DS link is inherently sampled)?
I'm not sure if the problem is with GA or DS or the connection between the two. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.