Analytics
5.5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Dashboards not visible

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

Does anyone face same issue as me with Dashboard invisibility in the new GA layout? I used to have 3-4 customized dashboards for several websites, and now I cannot access any of them.

If you have some tip for me to bring them back, I would appreciate! Otherwise - is it possible to contact Google directly?

Marta

Dashboards not visible

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I don't know what to say about the dashboards (I can see mine working just fine).

About contacting Google, technically there is no support for the free version. However, if you are running adwords campaign and you have an account manager, you can ask him  if there is a technical issue they. He can ask their colleagues and inform you about it (happened to us a couple of times), so that you know it's just a temporarily issue. If you don't have an account manager, you can try the live chat in Adwords (settings->Help->Live chat). 

Dashboards not visible

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Marta,

I have the same issue as you. I cannot view or create Dashboards. I can find the existing dashboards by selecting Add to Dashboard on one of the Reports, but this is far from ideal.

Paul

Dashboards not visible

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have discovered that an obscure filter on our firewall is blocking the Dashboard frame (!)

Our ICT unit can see the Dashboards without a problem.