Analytics
2.1K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Dashboard view of Sessions by Traffic Sources different on computer vs mobile app.

N/A
# 1
N/A

Hi, I've created a Dashboard item for Sessions by Traffic - it shows some broad general slices (a pie chart) but the "Other" source is large and doesn't tell me much. However I have the Google Analytics app on iPhone and it has a Sessions by Traffic Source, and it source much more detail of who the source traffic is. Can I get this level of detail in my online web dashboard view? and if so, how?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Dashboard view of Sessions by Traffic Sources different on computer vs mobile app.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

GA can divide the traffic into large 'channels' or by more detailed 'sources'.  The (Other) source is actually the Default Channel Grouping dimension.  Change it to Source / Medium for a more detailed perspective. 

Mike Sullivan, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.