Analytics
1.8K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Dashboard scheduled report error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

In the past week I'm having the same problem with multiple analytics accounts.
I cannot schedule dashboards via email. When I'm adding all details in the Email scheduler box and pressing on "Send" button, I get the following message"
Internal Error. Please try again later.

First I thought it was a bug that will pass in few hours, but now it's almost a week!

Did anyone entered this bug also? does anyone knows how to resolve this?

Thanks! 

2016-09-04_12-14-27.jpg

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dashboard scheduled report error

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hey Moria,

#1 Do you have AdBlock on? If so please disable it and recheck.

If now ...

Can you tell us a little bit more about what kind of report you want to schedule as an email? Sometimes Google Analytics has an issue handling reports that either (a) contain too much data or (b) the conditions pulled in the report are for some reason not accessible.

Hope this helps.
- Josh
Joshua, Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Joshua - I am having the same problem and Adblock is not on. This has been happening for the past few days across multiple accounts. Please advise

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Joshua,

we are experiencing the same issue, also with Google Analytics Premium Accounts.

Please Advise
Daniele

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Josh,

I am experiencing the same issue across multiple account, computers and users.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same here.
My dashboard has only 9 widgets and scheduled email reporting cannot be accomplished. I tried deleting the widgets one by one to find out if there was one of them causing the problem. I ended with just one widget and the problem persisted.
Any other system report (within audience, behavior, etc.) doesn't have a problem; the internal error is only affecting dashboards (personalized reporting), as far as I'm concerned....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same issue. This has been going on for too long.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm also having this same error. Now for multiple clients. We need a fix for this ASAP.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

September 8, 2016 and this issue is not resolved. I cannot schedule a dashboard report without getting an error. I have tried different logins and accounts to no avail. Google, please advise.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm having the same issue as of September 9 - encountering an Internal Error when trying to schedule a report to be sent via email.