Analytics
2.5K members online now
Understand information in your reports and troubleshoot reporting issues such as self-referrals, (not set) data, and inaccurate information

Guide Me
star_border

Dashboard scheduled report error

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have made a report in Analytics using the dashboard. The purpose is to schedule this report tho my colleagues once a month. But, when I do that there's data missing - the first page in the pdf is completely blank though it should show Sessions, User data etc. The second page in the pdf shows the top 10 pages but the layout is pressed together and looks awful. 

This only happen when i schedule the report and when it's sent to more than one person. When I email it directly to myself it appears as it should.

What could be wrong? Is there a solution I don't know about?

Regards,

Michael

The dashboard in GA, as it should look likeThe dashboard in GA, as it should look likeThe first page of the pdf, with missing dataThe first page of the pdf, with missing dataThe second page of the pdf, with pressed layoutThe second page of the pdf, with pressed layout

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dashboard scheduled report error

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hey Micahel,

Scheduled reports have been a little off for the last few years - in some circumstances. My suggestion would be to test a different layout besides two column or just move to Data Studio when it becomes available to you.

Best,

Theo Bennett
Analytics Evangelist at MoreVisibility | Contact Me
Connect on LinkedIn